Japan and Ecuador earthquakes April 2016
These teaching resources, suitable for KS3-P16, feature comprehensive information about the quakes and include human and physical geography questions throughout.
- Japan: causes, impacts, responses and accounts from survivors
- Ecuador: causes, impacts, responses and accounts from survivors
- Comparing both earthquakes: Were there only two in one week? Are they related? What are the similarities and differences between them? Why were there more fatalities in Ecuador?
- Why isn’t earthquake prediction better?
- Download: Blank maps of Japan and Ecuador (PDF)
The resources were written by the Co-Chair of the GA’s Secondary Phase Committee.
Join the GA
For professional journals, huge discounts on publications and CPD and online access to member only resources.Join now