What did the teacher think about the students’ work?
The assignments clearly showed evidence of:
- Creative, critical independent learning
- Development of geographical knowledge, understanding and skills
- A grasp of the 5Ws and the use of our personalised structure for assignments: issue, location, scale, events…
- The opportunity to develop the ability to make informed decisions using geographical evidence
- An understanding of ‘similarities and differences’ between ‘our place’ and one other in a different location
- The application and understanding of concepts such as place, space and scale
- Children having fun and enjoying the learning process in geography.